Natalia is a holistic nutritionist, fitness enthusiast and avid dog lover. She is a firm believer that treating the root cause of one’s ailments, rather than focusing on the symptoms, is the proper way to heal the body. By using a natural approach centered on whole foods and lifestyle changes, Natalia incorporates her extensive knowledge of nutrition and wellness to help her clients bring balance back into their lives. The body’s ability to heal itself is amazing. It is never too late to get healthy and live life as the best version of yourself.
Natalia provides a number of different nutritional services including one-on-one consultation, Iridology, meal planning, recipe development, private or group cooking classes, corporate presentations, as well as grocery store tours and pantry clean outs. Natalia graduated with honors from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.”
|Nutritional Consulting Session $175.00 (includes an Iridology Assessment)
175.00 + 22.75 HST = $197.75
|Grocery Shopping topics include:|
- Gluten Free Healthy Options
- Organic Food Shopping On A Budget
- Easy Meal Planning Ideas
- Weight Loss
- Vegetarian or Vegan Eating
- Eating For Specific Health Issues
- Nutrition 101 and Label Reading
- Healthy Eating For Children and Families
1 hour grocery shopping $125.00 + $16.25 HST = $141.25
In Home Pantry Clean Out
- Remove all unhealthy foods
- Discuss healthy food alternatives
- Helpful recipes and handouts
$135.00 + 17.55 HST = $152.55
For private cooking classes or dinner party preparation, please inquire.
“As a nutritionist, my main purpose is to provide support and education to help my clients make positive changes to their health.”
Jessica specializes in nutritional health during pregnancy and early childhood development.
Nutritional therapies include:
- ~ Critical nutrients needed for a healthy pregnancy
- ~ Nutritional deficiencies surrounding infertility for both females and males.
- ~ Estrogen dominance, endometriosis and PCOS
- ~ Proper nutrition from preconception to lactation
- ~ Emotional and physical benefits of breastfeeding for mom and baby.
|Initial Nutritional Consulting Session Includes assessment, nutrition report, customized meal plan and supplement protocol|
|175.00 + 22.75 HST = $197.75|