Comparative Diets E-Course
This 15-hour course thoroughly explores the benefits and limitations of a variety of popular diet approaches. We are all unique individuals with a unique biochemistry and what works for one person may not be suitable for another. With an understanding of the pros and cons, you will be able to assess and customize menu plans for yourself and individuals based on their therapeutic needs. The benefits, limitations, including preparation, realistic adherence and long term effects of the following diets is discussed:
Raw food, Fruitarian, Vegan, Vegetarian, Macrobiotic, High protein, Calorie restricted, Fat restricted, Glycemic index, Juicing, Fasting,Natural hygiene, Ayurvedic, Food combing, and the Paleo diet.
There will be an assignment and certificate issued upon completion. This course counts as 15 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
All correspondence will be done through email.
The ease and convenience of this program gives you the flexibility to learn when you want and where you want according to your own schedule.
Once the course materials are sent, the course is non-refundable.
$245 + HST
Anti-Aging Skin Care Courses
- Nutritional expert and author Ara Wiseman writes and teaches customized anti-aging skin-care courses geared towards your staff and based on the treatments, products and services you offer at your clinic.
- Ara works with skin-care companies, medical aesthetics clinics, dermatologists, aesthetics companies and med-aesthetic technologies, and is currently writing a book on anti-aging.
- Ara’s courses focus on managing the effects of aging on mature skin, and are based on the rejuvenation of cellular health, the reduction of internal deterioration and the balancing of hormones in the body. We are all aware of the overall effects of aging on our health, and on our appearance. These effects are the result of biological changes and deterioration that can be controlled, by using technologies combined with lifestyle changes, based on well-researched anti-aging protocols.
- Each member of your staff with receive a binder containing advanced nutritional protocols and other educational materials that support anti-aging technologies, based on the services you offer at your clinic.
How will you benefit?
- Your staff will gain a clearer understanding of how the effects of aging on appearance and health are controllable. They will be able to support your clients in achieving the maximum benefits from the services offered at your clinic.
- Pre and post nutritional protocols for various treatments to accelerate healing, and reduce post treatment trauma, including inflammation and redness.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of any treatment in order to sustain the results.
- How to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid (HA) production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- What causes us to age? What is cellular famine?
- What are the accelerators of aging?
- What are the causes of free radicals and oxidative stress?
- Where do antioxidants come from, and how do they work in our body?
- What is “glycation,” and how does it accelerate aging?
- How do hormone imbalances affect aging?
- The importance of our adrenal glands in overall aging, and on our skin.
- How to improve circulation.
- How to increase oxygen and nutrient flow throughout the entire body.
- The importance of sleep and stress management in any anti-aging program.
- Advanced nutritional protocols for anti-aging.
- Key foods and supplements to power overall health — including our largest organ – our skin.
Please contact us at 416-876-8155 for further information