The Family Nutrition Program
This interactive in home one-hour program is designed to educate your whole family. Each week we will focus on a different nutrition topic geared towards you and your children. This program helps to enhance the health and wellbeing of children as they grow and develop. Understanding and becoming aware of the impact of nutrition is one of the best ways to combat childhood obesity and overconsumption. It is also highly beneficial for children with ADD, learning disabilities, chronic constipation, eating disorders and nutrient deficiencies. It positivity impacts children with emotional, behavioral and physical health issues and academic performance. Having an understanding of healthy eating habits gives your children important tools for a lifetime of healthy living and takes the stress off of meal planning.
The 6-sessions include:
- Assessment of dietary intake
- Nutrition guidelines based on age and health status
- Family meal planning guide
- Supplement protocols for family members
- Helping picky eaters expand their tastes and discover ‘child friendly’ healthy foods
- Understanding the impact of the sugar, sodium and fat in their food using interactive techniques
- Food shopping
- Cleaning out cupboards
- Nutrition guidelines that are easy for young children to understand and remember
- Weekly interactive nutrition topics and lessons
- Nutrition handouts
Please connect with us to find out more about this program.
You can call us directly at 416-876-8155